|Asia Pacific - Conversation in pair||Asia Pacific - Members of the CLT||Asia Pacific - Table Group|
|REAL - Holding the thread||REAL - The Centre Piece||REAL - Recreation||REAL - Bread and Wine Celebration|
Asia Pacific Malaysia Sept. 21st – October 2nd
- Fifty-four members of the 10 unit leadership teams of Good Shepherd Sisters in Asia-Pacific are gathered September 21-October 2 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for a Congregational Leadership Session.
- Asia-Pacific Leadership teams reflect on call ‘to move beyond’ in the region
- Asia Pacific leadership teams recognized the need for an integrated approach of the different units in the areas of Formation, Spirituality, Justice/Peace and Partnership for an effective Good Shepherd mission in the region.
Latin America Mexico 9-20 February
- February 9th, 2015, a moving Eucharist marked the beginning of the formation the Provincial Leadership Teams of REAL Region. 55 participants are present coming from 9 different Provinces.
- The topic: HOW TO BECOME A LEADERSHIP TEAM helped the group to reflect on the reality of the region in this ‘in between time’- a time of transformation, a time to look towards the future, a time to foster the richness of each person and to be aware that as leaders we are called to be open to the Spirit so as to respond to a world of rapid change. We are called to empower others.
- “When the challenge of the leadership seems be too difficult let’s look outside the window and we will realize that those who are out there motivate us to do something more” Sister Susan Chia
Rimoa Angers 1-15 March
- The Leadership Session, organized by the CLT, opened Sunday, March 1st with a Mass. The Network of RIMOA has expanded his tent by welcoming our Sisters of the Kenyan Province. It was important to all that we were together for this session. As part of the Eucharist, we presented to the Lord our peoples, victims of war, injustice of all kinds and Sisters who ensure the presence of our tender and merciful Shepherd.
Europe Angers 16-27 March
- The Leadership Session for teams from Europe began in Angers on Monday 16th March. Seven provinces are represented: Europe BFMN (Belgium-France-Magyarorszag-Netherlands), Germany-Albania, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy-Malta, Portugal, Spain.
- We were invited to choose a “holy place” in the house and to spend time in contemplation. We reflected on our vision for Europe and our dreams for the future.
- Listeners’ Report - Leadership Session Europe
Video Europe Leadership Session
|RIMOA- The Isles||RIMOA - Kenya||RIMOA - South Africa|
|Europe - Susan Chia and Elaine Basinger||Europe - Dance||Icone of St John Eudes and St. Mary Euphrasia|
North America Caroltton 9-20 April
- The Leadership Session for the Leadership Teams of the Provinces of Central South United States, Mid-North America. Montreal, New York, and Toronto began in Carrollton, Ohio, United States, on April 9. The participants arrived throughout the previous day and were warmly welcomed by our Sisters in the Carrollton Community in Ohio
- On April 14 Sr. Winifred Doherty, the N.G.O. in our New York Justice and Peace Office, and Sr. Noreen O’Shea, the Director of our Spirituality Centre in Angers arrived here in Carrollton. They were warmly welcomed as participants looked forward to being with them and to hearing their presentations.
|North America - Conversation||North America - Sharing||North America - Group Photo|