The Foundation of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary
The Foundation of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary (Eudistes) the 25th of March 1643
John Eudes, a man who gives praise to the Lord for graces received wrote the following at an important time of his life:
“In the year 1643 Our Lord and His most Holy Mother granted, us the grace to begin the establishment of our little Congregation on March 25th, the day on which the Son of God was made man and the Blessed Virgin became the Mother of God.”
Hail Mary, Mother of God the Son!