Home News Justice Peace Generalate Mother House C. Spirituality Center Mission Development Media Reserved area


St Mary Euphrasia lived and worked in this room for about 30 years. She died there on 24th April 1868 aged 72. Nothing was changed in her room and office which were preciously kept by the Sisters. In 1942, two years after her canonization, her office became an Oratory. It was then renovated in 1953 and in 1977. In these two rooms, some of her personal objects are kept, such as her habit, her shoes and her portrait at 29 when she was superior in Tours. Some of the pigeonholes she had set to organize the voluminous correspondence she received from houses all around the world are still preserved today.

Since 1953, the same lamp of the Blessed Sacrament is used week after week for each province of the congregation.