Who are we?
Mission of Safeguarding (Policy)
The Congregation is committed to enabling positive change and to protect and promote the fundamental human rights of girls, women and children.We are committed to providing an environment that serves the best interests and developmental needs of children and person/s in vulnerable situation/s.
We strive for the highest standards of professional care and adherence to the principles of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) as well as Congregational guiding principles through its charism and spirit.All sisters and associated people of the Congregation are required to abide by these standards.
Safeguarding Team in Global map
- Sandra: Green - Ireland, Great Britain (England-Scotland-Wales), Germany, Italy-Malta, Austria-Switzerland-Czech, Central South US, Mid- North America, New York-Toronto, Eastern Central Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo), South Africa.
- Jane: Blue - East Asia (Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam), Singapore- Malaysia, Indonesia, North East Asia (China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Macau).
- Arlene: Yellow – Australia/Aotearoa-New Zealand, South West India, Central East India-Nepal, Sri Lanka-Pakistan, Philippines-Japan.
- Carolina: Purple - Sudeste America Latina (Paraguay), Centro America (Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico), Spain, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina-Uruguay, Mexico, Bolivia -Chile,Colombia-Venezuela.
- Samar: Red - Lebanon-Syria, Egypt-Sudan-South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Senegal, The Isles (Madagascar, Mauritius, Reunion) Europe BFMN (France, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungry) Canada (Montreal)
- Bernardino: Orange - Portugal, Sudeste America Latina (Brazil), Angola-Moçambique
- Do you have a safeguarding concern? Make a complaint here firstname.lastname@example.org